Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Established in 1904
Minturn is surrounded on three sides by White River National Forest, with the Holy Cross Wilderness bordering the southwest side of the town.
What to Do:
- The national forest offers hiking, biking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and other recreational opportunities.
- Five huts operated by the Tenth Mountain Hut Association along with their associated trail systems are found in the local Eagle-Holy Cross ranger district.
- Camp Hale, a World War II winter training site now on the National Register of Historic Places, which is situated toward the south end of the district.
- Snowmobile tours are popular
- Summer Farmer’s Market
- Moderately priced homes ranging from single family to apartment style.
- Several restaurants and retail novelty
Vail Real Estate Search
Search all available listings, no signup necessary