Copyright © 2020 Vail Multi List, Inc. (VMLS). The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by VMLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non- commercial use. Any republication or reproduction of the information herein without the express permission of the VMLS is strictly prohibited. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Resort Data Exchange program of the Vail Multi List Service Inc. and Mountain Region Multi List Service. Real estate listings belonging to brokerages other than Vail Luxury Real Estate are marked with the RDX logo or icon. The detailed information about them includes the listing brokers name.
Established in 1904
Minturn is surrounded on three sides by White River National Forest, with the Holy Cross Wilderness bordering the southwest side of the town.
What to Do:
- The national forest offers hiking, biking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and other recreational opportunities.
- Five huts operated by the Tenth Mountain Hut Association along with their associated trail systems are found in the local Eagle-Holy Cross ranger district.
- Camp Hale, a World War II winter training site now on the National Register of Historic Places, which is situated toward the south end of the district.
- Snowmobile tours are popular
- Summer Farmer’s Market
- Moderately priced homes ranging from single family to apartment style.
- Several restaurants and retail novelty
Vail Real Estate Search
Search all available listings, no signup necessary