Vail Village Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
A little bit of Switzerland in the USA. Enjoy heated paved streets, fine dining restaurants, a variety of shops, and friendly faces in this quaint mountain town.
Elevation 8,120 FT
What to do:
- 12 Months of recreation & a variety of events including a summer market, free concerts, food, wine, music & dance festivals.
- World famous ski resort with over 4000 acres of ski terrain.
- World cup ski racer train on Gold Peak mountain early season. Come watch the champions in action.
- Vail Mountain is the home of the Go Pro Series mountain bike championships, BMX events & world cup mountain biking
- Fine Dining and Casual Restaurants along cobblestone streets which are heated in the winter season.
- Ice Skating & competitions at the Dobson Ice Arena, and public skating at the Solaris rink center Vail.
- Home to Ski Club Vail â€“ Future US Ski Team kids & young adults training and racing throughout the week.
- Hiking & Biking Trails.
- Kayaking & tubing down the Gore Creek through the heart of Vail Village.
Residential properties include condominiums, townhomes, and single family or duplex residences either slopeside or within walking distance to the slopes.
Vail Real Estate Search
Search all available listings, no signup necessary